Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me I'm overreacting

My boyfriend's brother lives with us and he spend 98% of his day with him. His brother was gone for the night so it was just me and him and he just whined all night about how bored he was then went outside by himself smoked. Then his brothers friend (who is a girl) came over and went outside with him. It's not even HIS's his brothers friend and whenever she comes over she doesn't talk to me but will talk about me to my boyfriend (I burped one time and she asked him "You kiss that thing?") She's a bitch. Anyways...I feel like the only way to spend time with him is to start smoking (which won't happen). I wanna go punch that girl in the nose. Please tell me I'm overreacting!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • I vote for punching her in the nose.

    Answer by chocolatluver at 1:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • You're not. How dare she disrespect you in your own home? That's fucking rude.
    It's pathetic your boyfriend won't stick up for you too, and basically sets you aside.

    Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • Tell her not to come back to your house. You have to stand up for yourself if you want things to change.

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • I understand how you would be upset, but honestly I would not ever allow myself to be in that situation. Sorry your having a hard time though.

    Answer by Precious333 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • she needs to not be in your house. smoking with him, nah that doesnt deserve a punch . but the time she said"you kiss that thing" I would have said":yeah and that thing wants you the fuck outta her house" and if your bf doesnt like it tell him to kiss your ass too. thats ridiculous.

    Answer by Bearsjen at 1:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • Wait a sec. The pronouns have me confused. "Anyways...I feel like the only way to spend time with him is to start smoking (which won't happen)."

    Is "him" your boyfriend?

    Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • i woulda told em after she left if she comes back she better show some respect. some people jsut dont realize. make yourself heard. she clearly has no issues voicing her own opinions

    Answer by coralbeth at 2:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • no way!!! that chick would not have set foot in MY home every again! u gotta be kidding me!!

    Answer by NathansMommy218 at 4:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • oops! ever** lol

    Answer by NathansMommy218 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

  • Are you actually saying that YOUR boyfriend's 'friend' insults you in YOUR home, and then comes to your house to spend time with YOUR boyfriend while YOU sit inside alone? Your boyfriend allows this?
    Why are you angry at her? He is the one you should be angry at.. He is the one who allows this woman to insult you.. He is the one who seems to prefer her company over yours, and HE is the one who knows how you feel about this girl yet does nothing..
    He is the problem, not her..
    Cowgirl up! Have some respect for yourself.. Take a stand and insist on better treatment from him..

    Answer by Ren_Ren at 10:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.