I HAVE 6 KIDS 2 BOYS AND 4 GIRLS MY SON IS ALWAYS FIGHTING HIS SISTERS DO U THINK HE WILL FIGHT THEM WHEN HE OLDER?

asweetwoman1979

Asked by asweetwoman1979 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• He probably will if you don't find a way to put a stop to it. He will think it's okay to fight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lol, like how much older? Like when they are teens? Probably, my teens argue. But my son would never, ever put a hand on his big sister. Instill that now hun, before you get to that point. Teach him its not ok to hit girls and teach the girls that its not ok to hit the boys as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Sounds like my family! I'm the youngest of 6 and there were 4 girls, 2 boys! We always had our little fights. We'd all pick on each other, do mean things, all that. I remember being wrapped in a sleeping bag so tight I could barely move, then being drug down the hall way and locked in the bathroom with no lights on. I remember being tossed off the dock into the water on the "gross side" (the side with all the moss and minows) Let's see.. what else.. being told I was adopted, always being left out, one of my sisters hanging down of the top bunk at night and singing "the boogie man is coming" to the tune of the farmer in the dell... all sorts of stuff. But we get a long great now. Well, except for one of my brothers. We're civil to each other and all, he's just making some really poor choices that have gotten his kids taken.. But I love them all and we have good relationships. Hang in there, it'll get better. :)
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have four kids three girls and one boy. I think hes trying to establish himself among all the females.
    Rin300

Answer by Rin300 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Boy i remember getting physical with my brother we were told if there wasnt blood dont bother the adults lol ndow we get along great
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 3:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2010