Do you drink as much water as you should?

I was just thinking about how I totally don't drink enough water in a day. On average, I drink about one bottle, if not less. I'm going to have to change that! How much do you typically drink?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I drink less than that! I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning, then with lunch I'll usually have a glass of milk or sweet tea. When dinner rolls around, I'll pour myself a glass of water, but i never finish it. I honestly don't know how i am still standing with the lack of fluids i put in my body...LOL! I do eat lots of fruits & veggies though & they have lots of water.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I drink about three bottles of water a day, cold from the fridge, or forget it. In summer I can drink 5 bottles of cold water is a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• now that im pregnant with twins i drink tons of water. i get dehydrated so easily this pregnancy.i probably drink 5-7 botteles a day/
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I drink 99-115.5 oz. of water a day (never less than 99oz..). I don't drink anything BUT water all day so that makes it easier to drink as much as I should.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• About 8-10 glasses a day.It's hot over here!
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 5:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• some days i only drink 16 oz ( a bottle) sometimes I drink 5 bottles! it depends on what im doing
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• A common rule of thumb is to take your weight and divide by two. That is the number of ounces you should be drinking. I find that when I can stay hydrated I feel alot better, less sleepy, more energetic.
    trumpet1

Answer by trumpet1 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I do. I drink about 70 oz a day plus whatever else i drink that day. Water is my favorite beverage.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I don't keep count, but I am constantly filling my water glass all day and I carry a water bottle with me whenever I go out. I also keep a water bottle next to my bed for during the night. I love to drink water!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2010