If you had no other option would you sell yourself for money?

how far would you go? would you do it only to feed the kids or for all the bills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• been there done that. being homeless id say its definately worth it. ive made anywhere from 50-1600 off one person. but id rather do porn if possible, much more attractive people. and its legal with better pay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• If my child was going to starve or be homeless otherwise, and I had absolutely no other option (which is really not an issue in this country), then yes, I would. I would do anything if it were the only way to feed my child. I'd go s far as necessary. Maybe some would view that as wrong, but I'd sacrifice myself to no end for my child's survival. God forbid that ever be an issue.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No never.....I have been in situations where I seriously considered it but morally I can not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I would die for my child, or do whatever else that I must to ensure that he he safe and happy.
    I hope i would never ever have to do this though, and I doubt I will.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Dont know, would you poster?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• yes i would!!! if i could do it now, to get myself outta debt, i would!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• if it was the only way out and no other way, i probably would.
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'd die for my child. If there was absolutely NO other option yes, I would do it. But I disagree with the first anon. Being homeless doesn't mean selling yourself is the only way to make money. You can clean other people's houses or be a waitress at the lamest cafe ever, but that would be moral. There is plenty you can do to make money and still respect yourself.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I know of several places, ranches, that hire workers and provide housing, utilities, and stipend. So no, this would definitely NOT be an option for me. I would donate plasma or eggs before I'd done something like this. And you ALWAYS have plasma.

But say I was being held hostage for a certain amount of money, and couldn't get away otherwise, then yes, but only to secure my family. As long as they have food and water, shelter and love, I'm flexible.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• There is ALWAYS a better option than that. Always.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2010