work i need to work from home

i need to work from home due to illness dose any one know of any real jobs not rip offs not looking to get rich just make a little exter to help out my son and make ends met thank you rosel1122

rosel1122

Asked by rosel1122 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Direct sales is always a great option! You need to find a company that has a product or products that you love and are passionate about. I've been with Gold Canyon for about 3 years now and it's been a blessing for my family and allowed us to do a lot of extras we couldn't before. I love it because it's flexible and I get paid right away. If you love candles, fine fragrances, it may be worth checking out. Check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus and PM if you'd like more info. Have a great day! ~ Kim
    justkima

Answer by justkima at 8:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Check out my Blog, I list all ideas and opportunities that I come across out there:

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have a few good ones (all free) listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I work with Dynamic Income Solutions. Visit our website at http://www.dynamicincomesolutions.com get a feel for us if interested email me directly and I can answer questions or help you get started. DShellhorn4solutions@gmail.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details. Have a great day!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I work for Mia Bella Candles! I'm a distributor! I think there the best candles and home business, plus we have beauty and bath products! http://www.escapescents.scent-team.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Hi Rose,
    How are you? I work from home with a company called Ardyss International. I love it! You decide how big or small you want your business to be. Check out www.drop3sizesin10minutes.com
    Debonette

Answer by Debonette at 7:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 11:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2010