I want another baby so badly!

Im completely ready SO goes back and forth saying he is and isnt.
Should i ask for a time frame of when he will be ready? or is this to pushy?and what if he gives me a time frame that im not satisfied with like a few years?!! i dont want our children far apart. i also have an IUD so it would need to be taken out i just feel so lost with this! and feel like something is seriously missing from our family like there is a hole that needs to be filled. We are happy together so its not like im saying we are unhappy and i want a child to try and fix our relationship its not like that at all! we are happy, financially we are able to we plan on moving in a few months to a bigger place (we have spoken about this in the past and want to move to be able to expand our family. so i dont understand y he is reluctant to do this when we have spoken about it in the past.? i think i just need advice from others who have been in this position..

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I would start with you. Ask yourself WHY you want another baby? If its for reason that aren't say good, then you might want to rethink you wanting a baby so soon.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• We've spoken about this and we both know we want a big family. I want my daughter to have a sibling to play with, andi want another child i can play with give my love to and teach. I want our family to expand and enjoy each other...I LOVED being pregnant it was one of the most amazing feelings ever! I love being a mother. I know he loves being a dad and teaching our daughter things and spending time with her too.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• That's all sound like lovely reasons. Have you asked your DH why he keeps changing his mind? Maybe it can be fixed.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yeah, he just says...." not yet..."

our daughter is almost 1 1/2 i dont want them to be too far apart since pregnancy takes almost 10 months.... i thought this would be a great time and we actually discussed in the past when we would want to try for another baby and we said when our dd was 1 so its been some time after that lol.

is it too pushy to ask for a time frame?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't ask for a time frame just yet, cuz with him not wanting to at this time... it will just add more stress on him. I would ask him why not yet and if he insists on telling you not yet every time you ask, then tell it not yet is not good enough response. Say, we talked about this in the pass and you and I both agreed on trying for another baby when our daughter is 1. Then proceed to say, Honey! are you gonna back on your word? and if so, how do you think that makes you look to me? Then tell him, after you already agreed to our plan I have a right to now why not yet.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• going not gonna.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• know not now and He not it. Sorry for the typos.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• :) Good idea! :) ill do that... this is constantly on my mind all day long. another baby... i hope he decides yes to it very soon, its such an exciting time and i want us both to enjoy it!! and our daughter too now!!!! :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• thats wonderful! I really hope he agrees soon as well. I will pray for you, that you get your wish! GL sweety:)
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Thank you so much! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2010