so im on the computer when my SO starts having a conversation with himself and our daughter climbs out of bed eyes wide open walks over to me and just stares..

FREAKED ME OUT as it is pitch dark in here lolshe sleep walks and sleep talks and he sleep talks ALL THE TIME like every night. she just started sleep walking... does this really run in families? ive never done it unless im extremely tired ill mumble but he has full on sentences and she just will walk around wherever.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol! I have only does this twice in my life. As far as I know nobody else in my family has. Now my husband has full sentences and you can have a full on conversation with him too!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lol that would freak me out too. My aunt has always sleep walked and talked. She has done some crazy shit in her sleep. She cooks and eats in her sleep, she ends up with some crazy concoctions (like chocolate margaritas lol)! She will have full on conversations with you while she is asleep. One time she walked right in to a wall and broke her nose lol She also DROVE down the street to the gas station to get a chocolate bar, IN HER SLEEP! We all thought she was awake, but she didn't even remember doing it the next morning. Yep, that's my crazy auntie Linda! lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I used to sleep walk a lot as a kid, it can be dangerous, once I wondered into the attic!
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 4:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Anything you can do while you are awake, you can do while asleep; as long as the mind has a memory of how to do it. That is the scary part.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lol just make sure she can't get out the front door!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• yup my whole family does the talking thing! my husband does too so our kids are extra special at it lol
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 7:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010