Would you become a web cam girl?

If you would be in financial problems, would you do that? (A web cam girl is a girl who chat on web cam, get naked and probably play with toys). I was reading the question about selling your body and I was wondering if sell your body virtually is as bad as sell it in the real life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I tell my adult daughters to never do anything they wouldn't want me, their dad or their children seeing. You never know when you will see that. People record those and it's out in the world and will never go away so what if your kids were looking at stuff like that when they got older. If someone HAS to do it then at least wear a mask so no one knows who it is. I've played on the webcam with guys I was seeing but was not comfortable doing it. So no I wouldn't. It's not a moral thing for me. I just did not have fun doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• hahha trust me no-one wantsme to be doing anything naked!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I could never do that!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• oh hell no!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Oh hell yes! Of course I would have to maybe hit the gym for a couple of months first. I do it for free now lol. My parents own a porn company and have appeared in movies and such so I grew up with that being ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• no , i probably wouldn't
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No, there's not enough money in the world.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No....as some have said, there is not enough money in the world. ANd there shouldn't be web cam girls OR any porn,in my opinion. A human being is not an animal and our bodies should be private property, not on display for perverts to see. Yes,I believe that people who go online and get off on watching a "Web cam girl" ARE perverts. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• If it was a ton of money and we needed it, and I was guaranteed that no one I know would ever see it, maybe. However, we don't need the money, and it's definitely not guaranteed that no one I know would see it, so no. Still, if my child was starving, and I had NO other way to feed him, I would. However, I doubt that being a webcam girl would ever be my final option, lol. Things would have to be pretty bad, lol. And no, I don't think it's the same as prostitution. I suppose it's more like stripping, only not as personal.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Porn has existed for thousands of years, as long as people have known to draw in the dirt with a stick, there has been porn. If it was going to destroy society it would've happened long before anyone wrote a bible full of rules to call it wrong.

The webcam girl thing is dangerous, though. Unless you really know how to secure your system and disguise your IP address (and yourself and the room you're in), you can be found if someone is determined and remotely net savvy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:48 AM on Jun. 3, 2010