Do you agree with Joe Biden?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/03/biden-israel-right-stop-gaza-ships/

I can't believe I am about to say this, but it is possible that Joe Biden is finally the voice of reason.

I agree with him, how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Fox isnt as bad as you think, have you ever watched it? Yes they have a bit of a bias, so do many other news stations, but at least you get all the information from them. And I actually agree with Biden too. We would have done the same thing, and its not fair to condem them for this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I am shocked! FOX actually says something good about a Democrat...Joe Biden? Yikes......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• That boat was 25 miles into international waters, carrying aid supplies, and hadn't done anything. We would not have done the same thing (or if we did, we would've lied our asses off and insisted it was about 26 miles closer to shore). Expect someone to make a statement about how Mr. Biden "misspoke" again soon. Endorsing what Israel did is basically endorsing an act of piracy. Look at it the other way - if you were legally piloting your boat through international waters and a helicopter showed up out of the blue with armed men on ziplines ready to board your boat, how would you react?

Israel screwed the pooch. They've been waiting and waiting for someone to rush their blockade so they can prove themselves right on camera. They've been waiting so long they took the fight to the next boat they saw instead of waiting for it to actually get to the blockade.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2010