Periods after baby

DD is almost 6 months old. I've had periods for about 4 months now. Before I was pregnant I ALWAYS started around the 20th of the month and for the last few months my cycle has been that way too. But I just started today! I'm kinda freaking out a little here because it seems really weird to start almost 3 weeks early. Considering I just stopped like a week and a half ago... How long does it take for periods to regulate post partum?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well your body is still adjusting to having a period and it may take it a while to get the hang of it. I'm still nursing my 10 month old and I got my first period when he was 8mo and then it skipped a month and a half and I had another one. Are you nursing at all?
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 10:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2010