Why is it when you ask a question there's always more than one answer?!?

So yesterday I called the Sprint company to check and see if I could upgrade or to see if there was any rebates. I want to get the new HTC Evo phone...it comes out tomorrow. As I was talking to the lady she started to tell me that there is a $9.99 fee that was going to be tacked on if I were to get this phone. I asked why I already have the all data plan. She said this is an extra fee because it has HD. WHAT? When I went to the Sprint store I asked like 100 questions about this phone and 1 of them was is there any extra charge. Of course the rep said no because you have the all data plan. So when I told the phone rep that she said well there is and I don't know why they would say that. Grrr! What the heck shouldn't all Sprint employees have the same answer for the same questions??? I don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• T-Mobile is awesome! Other cell companies are a waste of time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I HATED Sprint. I was constantly having dropped calls. I would call and speak to someone else or ask to speak to a supervisor. They try to get you any way they can.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010