Do you care if your nipples show through your tops?

I purposely buy padded bra's even though I do not need the extra size to make sure my nipples do not show. I see women all the time showing their nipples (hard or soft) with light bra's or jog bras at the gym and it almost looks like they are trying to do it. I am not accusing anyone, just saying.

I see guys ogling them or if they catch my DH's eye, it makes me mad.

Does this bother you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do care unless I'm going to bed and night and want to give my husband some inspiration. LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think it's tacky in public, but at home - yeah my husband likes it!

Answer by missanc at 11:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I absolutely wear a lightly padded bra to keep my nipples in check. I always have, but now even moreso, after nursing 2 babies seems mine are always "out" ... I would NEVER go in public like that.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I don't care for that look so I buy padded bras too.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• At public place, I think it's weird have nipples showing everywhere & it's a big turn-off for me. At home, it's nice to show off to my boo.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 11:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Does it bother you seeing other women with light bra's or no bra's?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I wear padded bras, but sometimes you just can't help them showing. Like in the freezer isle at the grocery store. Thats a bad isle for me. Its completely embarrassing.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• you would think this would be embarrassing I mean if you really want to attract negative attention only to end up w a slimeball go ahead but I don't care too (this wasn't intended to the original poster) this is for the women who do this:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think they do it for attention too.
    Anonymous

• When I work out it does not matter to me I spend sometime in sport bras but mostly the outfit I wear covers a multitude of sins. LOL

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2010