WHAT ARE SOME GOOD FOODS TO EAT TO GAIN BACK HEALTHY WEIGHT,EXCLUDING MILK BECAUSE IAM EXTREMELY LACTOSE NOW DAT IAM PREGNANT.

Yeny813

Asked by Yeny813 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Health

• Most people don't realize it can be hard to gain weitght. I had this problem with baby #3 and while breastfeeding. With baby #3 I only gained about 2 pounds over my normal weight, I had been very ill and in and out of the hospital the last 3 months.

I tend to eat little fat. You can try eating more meat and fats like olive oil. Nuts like almonds are good for you and high in calories. Avacados. If you google super foods you will find lists of mostly foods that are low in calories but you can look for the things that are high in calories.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• If you are just lactose intollerant and not allergic to milk you could take the pills so you could eat milk products and have cheese and yogurt. You could make smoothies with yogurt. You could maybe take the pills and have milk products every other day so cost isn't as much of a problem. It sucks to be lactose intollerant!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2010