My period 15 days now.. large golf ball size clots?

I had a c-section November 2009.. I just now got my period on May 30th 2010.. I am still bleeding and it is now June 3rd. I'm bleeding a lot. I'm a little worried but my husband says it's normal since I didn't have one for so long. (what does he know? he's a dude.. and not a Dr.) I am constantly having to go to the toilet and sit, and the blood just poors out thick. and I'm just wanting to know if you think this is normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Health

• Call your DOC!!!! No it's not normal!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Could you have been pregnant and be having a miscarriage??
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i dont think so !! u need to get an appointment with ure doc , dont take this lightly
    Anonymous

• I agree.. Not normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have these kinds of periods EVERY month (so does my sister) and my doc says it's normal. I personally have been trying to find a solution because I don't agree but for me, it's more of an inconvenience since I'm confined to the house during that time; I don't exhibit any other symptoms (no pain, cramps, etc.) and my doc has been able to rule out anything else going on.
    Anonymous