What article of clothing of your DH's would you throw out if you could?

My DH has some old baggy gym shorts that he "flops" around in (mostly in the house). My sister will stop by and he doesn't care a bit. It is very embarrassing. I would love to toss them in the garbage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'll admit it. sometimes when his clothes get really ratty, i toss em in the trash when he is at work. i'v only done it to a few really bad things. lol a pair of jeans that had no butt in them for one! i always take out the trash before he gets home. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I already did! He had a blue pair or speedo's that left nothing to the imagination. GONE. And a green velvet shirt from the 70's. It was horrible, he didn't wear it anymore but he wouldn't throw it out either. Somehow it got lost during our last move.

wink mini

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My husband has a pair of AWFUL plaid cargo shorts. I hide them from him.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• None. I don't feel the need to control those I love or care about. What they decide to wear holds no bearing on my daily life- And, I don't become embarrassed because of someone else, or how they dress- it is their decision, not mine.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• HIs man panties.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• What are man panties?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My husband is reallt tall ( 6'8 ) so alot of pants that he buys are short..... of course if he would spend time picking them out or just wear the one I bought him, it would be alright lol.....

So i would chose the short pants....and also his knee-high white socks.......lol... he even tries to wear them with shorts !!!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• there's this green dressy shirt that my husband wears, he wore it when we were dating...he wears it anytime he feels he needs to dress up BUT he has plenty of other dressy shirts. i'd like to throw that away but he has a bad habit of collecting jeans his mom gives him that either dont fit or he just doesnt wear...i make him go through them all once in a while so he has room for new stuff.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• LOL! My husband has this one blue shirt that he's owned since like 8th grade i think! He never wears it and he won't throw it away! i think he's pretty proud of himself for keeping it for so long.
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 1:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• His NRA t shirt
    Anonymous