without diaper?

do u live ur baby w/out diapers sometimes during the day?how do u do it?do u use any waterproof pads on the floor?which one?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There is a book about how to live with recognizing your baby's signs that they are about to go and rushing to the toilet. I met a mom that did it and said it was easy. I don't know????

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• just buy a cheap vinal tablecloth... the kind for summer picnics that are fleece on the back side
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I never did. I never had a problem with rashes either. If they got a rash I used Balmex.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I did now & then. Not for very long at one time - 10-30 minutes. I used a heavy blanket folded over a couple of times under them. If they peed, the blanket soaked it up, they got cleaned & diapered, and blanket went straight to the wash. No need to buy anything special to put under them.
    Anonymous

• I always just used a blanket - when he was really young I used a waterproof pad underneath him. I liked letting him "dry out" a little bit on occasion, still do but now (at 18 months) he just looks so cute running around the house with his little bare tush!

Answer by missanc at 1:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, we did naked baby time a lot. Her skin was so sensitive that when we did floor time I just let her lay there naked. If she wet I just cleaned it up. I used towels and blanets so id didnt ruin the carpet.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2010