If money was not an issue, where would your ideal vacation be to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Travel

• Hawaii. I dont like the idea of traveling out of the US cause of terrorism and stuff.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I wanna tour Europe.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• New York City. I would stay in the nicest hotels, go to the ritziest shops and o/c shows, shows, shows. It's my dream vacation. I've wanted to go so bad since I was a teenager.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Cruise around the world!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hawaii: One week in Oahu to Shop, 1 week in Maui & go to Front Street for dinner every night & 1 week in kauai to relax. Ahhhhh............
    We've done it 3 times so far, but since we had our Son we will wait until he's a little older for the 12 hour flight.
    Anonymous

• I would take my family to Vatican City and the birth place of Jesus! That would be ideal!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• it all depends on what YOU like to do . are you looking for suggestions? I assume you have kids, there is a website that is pretty non-biased called family vacation critic where people share their stories and recomendations.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Bora Bora
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

•  There are many places I'd like to travel to among them are, Venice, Australia, Norway, Scotland, Ireland, Various areas of Canada's east and west coast, Disney World (Again),  Grand Canyon, Alaska,Hawaii, MIchigan's upper peninsula and tour the outer borders along the lakes, Maine, Vermont,  Montana, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington State. I'd also Like to take a tour across country along Route 66. I think that about covers it...lol.

debj49

Answer by debj49 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Europe!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 5:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010