Do you play with yourself while your SO does the "Deed" TMI.

I usually like missionary, but it is harder to get to the big O. The other night it was really dark in the room while we were doing it. I got up the guts to let me hand slip down and just start rubbing my clit. My DH seemed to really get it excited and it put me over the edge.

Do you feel comfortable enough to do this with your partner? I think I lead a sheltered life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, yes, your man is gonna like it. Men are dirty. LOL. It makes me feel wierd to do it in front of him. LOL. Im sheltered too.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• It's the only way I get off and dh likes me to do it anyway so it works out. Whats fun is when we get the toys ouy ;-)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• oh yes, all the time! my body is very weird and I have issues getting off in the first place, so we use my vibrator while he's in there and OMG....lol go for it girl, try anything that will get you yours....I don't think your hubby is going to begrudge you getting off. And it's not like you're doing it without him, you're wanting him to be in you....enjoy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My DH usually rubs my clit for me while we are making love but if he doesn't then I will.

I prefer to be on top because that's the easiest way for me to get an orgasm but I don't want to have the same sex all the time so we get creative and find ways to give me pleasure in various positions.
    Anonymous

• i only get to do it if dh is not already doing it. lol
    Anonymous