2nd pregnancy, 21 weeks, and I don't feel pregnant at all......anyone else??

I was supposed to have an appointment today with a Sonogram but they changed it to next week. I have felt very, very little movement, if at all. My morning sickness went away 2 weeks ago and I'm still down 3 lbs. I don't feel pregnant at all besides having a belly, which has been growing. I'm not worried yet, as I didn't feel my son until 25 weeks, but I'm just wondering if anyone else felt like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I hardly show. I'm 32 weeks now and i'm feeling it...and he's kicking like crazy.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• if you really nervous call the doctor and ask him to check you.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I was 34 weeks during my last pregancy before I felt any more movement than a slight twinge that could have also been a bit of gas. What's funny is that this one is my most active kid! Guess she has to make up for lost time.
    t3dragonflies

Answer by t3dragonflies at 8:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2010