not a question just vent.

I am 38wks with baby number 2. my c-section is this coming week.I am freaking out. I am not ready for another child and i worry about handling/taking care of 2 kids. both children were not planned. my boyfriend and i don't have the best relationship and he says he still not ready for the baby to get here that he hasn't prepared his self.we dont have everything ready for baby and things just arent how i wanted them to be by the time baby got here.so we have to deal with it and make the best of everything. it just kinda sucks. Anyone else dealing with a lot of emotions or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ya, i'm only about 20 weeks and we are moving a few weeks before i'm due. we dont have anything for the baby. and i mean NOTHING! nor can we afford anything. i'm really not sure how we are going to handle 2 kids. it's just a really scary thing for me. i know i'll be the one doing everything and just the thought stresses me out.
    Anonymous

• Ack yes! We are no where near ready either though we are only 25 weeks and my grandmother just died and Hubby has to start looking for work and we have a house (my grandmother's now mine) to clean up and deal with and things seem to be falling apart by the second! Hubby isn't working because he and I were taking care of her.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I don't think you should have put youself in the situation to get pregnant if you knew you couldn't handle it! I am currently pregnant with child # 5, and though my first was not planned, i learned from that and waited until i was in a stable and loving marriage to have another! All of you stress is due to lack of responsibility! Sorry hun! Go to church and find a group that can help you thru this and make better choices in the future! You are in my prayers!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010