I got a feeling

I had AF on the 23rd therefore I am ovulating today well I think that is what is going on... breast tenderness, and my right side huts bad like super cramps, dizziness, and just a little nauseated... i don't have cramps when im havin AF or getting ready to like most women and i do sometimes when i ovulate... well hubby and i are obviously TTC and we had sex the 5/31 and 6/2 and today is ovulation day... I have this feeling that it took cause this pain is horrible and a lot worse than i have ever had previously when i ovulated... I know there will be bashers and i really don't care I just wanna know what you ladies think could it be that it took this time since im in way more pain and it is only on one side?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 12:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You are probably going to have to wait it out. Good luck I hope you get what you want out of it
    tinaandavasmom

Answer by tinaandavasmom at 3:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• TY! This is going to be a very long wait!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• It COULD be the reason but honestly it's unlikely to be the reason because the egg wouldn't of had time to implant yet and should not be causing you any symtoms yet.

I don't mean to be negative or anything....it's just that it's unlikely.

Also are you charting? Is that how you know you ovulated today?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2010