Have you ever been a peeking Jane?

One Christmas, we were all crammed in our parent’s house and many stayed over because of the snow. In the morning I walked by my still sleeping sister and brother in-laws room and you could see in through the crack in the door. His penis was hanging out of his boxers while he slept. I just stood there for a second, but I came back a few minutes later to get a better look. No one caught me, and I felt a little excited and a little weird. I would have died if I was caught.

Have you ever peeped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will never become a Peeping Tom, Jane - whatever it is!
    Anonymous

• no. ure sick. only guys are suppose to be that sick !!
    Anonymous

• that's really gross...and the fact that you stood there and looked at it makes you a freak...seriously get a life.
    Anonymous

• thats kind of gross thats your sisters husband. it would be one thing it was a stranger.
    Anonymous

• OP here, It was not on purpose. It is not like I was outside in the bushes or something. I guess I am the only one. I doubt it.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't sound gross to me and would have done it just to compare his size to my husband. I don't see whats wrong with human curiosity. If the situation was switched and your boobs were hanging out I bet he would have spied on you too.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• hahahaha. No, i think that's illegal or an invasion of privacy or something. LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Thanks Symle456
    Anonymous

• oh OP...they are just nitpicking at your question. this reminds me of one time where i was downstairs doing a load of laundry very early in the morning and the washer and dryer are across from BIL's room, while i was getting the washer going...he came out of his room and i saw at a glance that he had his shorts down and his ding a ling was showing, idk what he was doing but i looked away quickly. he must of not seeing me there.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• americansugar, I am sure it was the phrasing. You are right I think I amgoing to re ask it.
    Anonymous