Honestly what do YOU think happens to you when you die?

I have always thought that when you die you can either go to heaven and become and angel, or you get to stay and become a spirit and watch over your family....

and I guess i still do think that ( or I hope)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you are dead.. the end
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• we'll be chosen by God to either enter heaven or hell , according to the kind of person we have been in our life
    Anonymous

• I believe your spirit is separatefrom your body and you go to heaven or hell.  I have always been into reading about near death experiences.  I think they are all too similar to say it is a hallucination.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think you just die and nothing happens except you decay
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• whoever asked jesus in their hearts go to heaven to have not go to hell
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'd like to think that you get to stick around and watch over your family- maybe from heaven??
    Anonymous

• I believe that our soul either goes on, stays in that limbo until it decides, or comes back to learn more.

I guess there is only one way to know - huh....... I think Ill stay here and wait a bit longer before I find out 100% for sure what happens.

Anonymous

• I think you move on to another life.
    Depending on what kind of person you were in this life, determines what fortunes and mis-fortunes you will have in your next.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i think u get put in the ground and you just cease to exist until the day of judgment where God decides where you go, heaven or hell.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 12:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• The Bible says nothing about people becoming angels. Angels are seperate (supernatural) beings. The Bible says when you die you wait (no knowledge of what's going on) until judgement day, no watching over your family.

People have made up the idea that dead people watch over the family and that dead people become angels to try and make death easier on family and loved ones. It isn't based on the Bible. When people say these things they don't know what they are talking about. The only way you could watch over loved one and it fit with the Bible is if time is non-linear.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2010