perfect?????????

what to you would make the perfect woman or close to it.......or what to you would make the skankiest woman???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think we are limited to 940 characters in a response... not enough to describe a nearly perfect (perfect doesnt exist) or a skany woman.

Anonymous

• No one is perfect that's why pencils come with erasers. As far as a skank, anyone who sleeps around, sleeps with a married man, or sleeps with a bunch of guys who are friends. In other words, been passed around by the crew! ewe
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No one is perfect, so I think the "perfect" woman would realize that. She would know her flaws, accept them, and if possible, try to correct them. She would be kind, giving, respectful, fun, funny, sarcastic, easy going, flexible, intelligent. I'm sure I could go on and on.

I think a skany woman is someone that does not care about themself or others. They behave inappropriately, and do not care who they hurt.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Oops...Skanky, not skany ; )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Perfect? 30 lbs lighter flat stomach and less dark circles under my eyes.
    Skank? 30 lbs heavier and bigger boobs and a thong.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2010