facts about abortion.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=14957f2312dd62df85d0
Ending abortion by 2020? do you think it will happen? What do you think about this video?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

•  I am pro life but wouldn't take away your right to choose either. I just wish you wouldnt choose it. I think the choice should be narrowed considerably to medical reasons. Using it as birth control IS sick. I also find that argument for abortion a strange one. I mean if someone was raped or incest I could see where the well being of the child and mother are taking into account (do you believe in nature or nurture and could there insurmountable deformities). But to say oops I acted stupid and got pregnant and now I don't want it la de da lets got get rid of it, thats sick.

The video points what I have always figured. That while most people scream about them being for rape and incest that is a very small percentage. This is mainly a group of entitlement raised people not dealing with the consequences of their actions :(

Anonymous

• I am pro-choice. I do think if they ended abortion there would be a LOT of children born into poverty and into lives of abuse, neglect, etc.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• unwanted pregnanies leads to unwanted babies
    until there are no unwanted pregananies, i will be pro choice
    me, for myself, i am pro life, but i will never put that choice on another
    and i know most people who get pregnant should have used better protection ..blah blah blah

but in no way is it ever ok
    for a woman who gets raped and becomes pregnant to have to prove it before she can have an abortion
    and that would happen if abortion was not legal
    Anonymous

• Leslie, that is the sttrangest argument. So they should be killed instead? Well if you follow that line of reasoning why not just take out the kids who currently live in poverty and neglect.
    Anonymous

• op here. I agree with you anon I am pro life for myself but for anyone else that is their choice. although i do think if it is an unwanted preg. they could give the child up for adoption but still their choice. Im not trying to start drama, just trying to see what everyone thought about the video.
    Anonymous

• op again i meant the first anon.
    Anonymous

• Anon 1:27 was me. Stupid laptop :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• There should not be laws for or against abortion. It should be a decision made by a woman after a discussion with her baby's father and consultation with the doctor she sees. NOBODY should be told what to do with a personal thing such as abortion. The Government and private groups should NOT decide . By private groups, I mean Religious organzations.... Nobody can tell others what to do. Period. It s up to the individual.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Won't happen. There is no way all 50 states would make abortion illegal. I can see it becoming illegal in certain states if RVW gets overturned ever. To make it illegal across the board solves NOTHING. It should be a safe and available option for women in need.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I am pro-life! I am catholic...The only reason for abortion is if it will kill the mother to not do one!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2010