Would you/have you ever star/starred in porn?

If so, what will you tell your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No and No!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No and No.
    Anonymous

• No I have class.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Never have, But, if had the body for it, I might just to help pay bills. lol :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't do it because of several reasons. I'm too shy for that stuff. I have children I'd have to explain it to. And I have too much respect for myself to degrade myself like that. Also, I find sex to be something intimate and to be shared with the person you're doing it with and no one else. I don't believe in the whole broadcasting it to the world type thing because it takes away the intimacy.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No and no. I don't know why they don't consider it prostitution...they are getting paid for sex!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i have...and with all the porn floating around, i doubt i will have to tell my children anything. especially considering that i was 18 and by the time they are grown (or teens lol) it probably won't be circulating. if it should ever come up, then i will be honest. why not? there is no point in lying to kids or hiding who i was or am now. it was a learning experience. i am not ashamed. i found out that it was not for me. for those who can do it, rock on!!! you have helped me through more than one bedroom rut.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 12:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hell No!
    Anonymous

• I would do it. Ive made videos with 2 guys, not on the internet or whatever, but i like being infront of the camera. Those women get paid good for acting out fantasies.
    Anonymous

• no
    and hell no
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2010