Have you ever accidentally seen someone you know naked?

I thought I would rephrase my peeking question, less offensively. Have you ever seen someone you know naked? Did you look? Laugh about it? Did they know you saw them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. How would that happen?
    Anonymous

• Yep. We were spending a couple nights at my in-laws for Christmas. My FIL had just gotten out of the shower - he has CP, and I didn't know it, and the door to the bathroom was ajar, and not thinking anything of it, I opened it.
    I let out this horrific scream upon seeing my FIL in the buff, closed it, and ran away. I could hear my FIL laughing his ass off and saying, "Yeah, this is where Jason (DH) comes from... but I'm packing more than he is."
    Everyone makes fun of me about it every chance they get. Whenever we spend the night, my FIL comes up and slowly and loudly says, "I'm going to go take a shower, now, okay?" xD
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• It does not sound like he was too shy.
    Anonymous

• i saw my dad naked when i was around 8 !! the phone was ringing in my parents room (they had a separate phone line), my mom yelled at me from the kitchen to get the phone as it might be some important call for my dad he was expecting and that he was in the shower, so she told me to give that person the message to call back later. i went in, my dad obviously forgot to lock the bedroom door. and i saw him standing butt naked talking on the phone !!! we both looked at each other startled and then he beckoned me almost angrily to leave the room ! my mom asked me if i attended the call, i just quietly told her daddy got it. i didnt say a word more to anyone after that !! wouldnt look at my dad in the eye for a month! but he didnt say anything to me either and after a while started acting normal too! oh God, that was one embarrassing day ! lolz
    Anonymous

• Yeah,I was drunk and trying to get in the bathroom to pee.Well Friends hubby just happened to be in the bathroom also taking a shower.I went pee and giggles were uncontrollable.He got out and we ended up having sex....Just like in the movies lol. Then his wife joined..lalala
    Anonymous

• Are you serious anonymous 1:12?
    Anonymous

• Yes staying at my husbands aunts house and the way their house is set up to get to the room we were staying in you had to go through the room his cousin was staying in. His cousin was in his room changing clothes and didn't shut the door so i just walked right in as soon i turned into the room i was like oh umm. and turned around and left. We all just laughed it off.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Saw my dad naked on time. He was walking from the bathroom to his bedroom. I was 20. It wasn't fun.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010