does anyones husband/boyfriend ask for.......(TMI)

ask for you to strap one on and do him up the _ _ _ hole?

mine is into this lately, i am not, i think that this will some day be the end of our relationship, he watched this kind of porn every day, several times a day if he can, he was not into this when we got together

anyone else in the world, in my shoes???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. I don't have any good advice at all, but maybe try to get some really honest communication going so you can figure out what is behind this unusual request. But I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this. :(
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I am religious and find that quite disturbing! Sorry! I couldn't be around that or want my kids around a person with such tendancies! EWWW! Sorry for placing judgement but that is a tough one to turn the other cheek!
    Anonymous

• No, I am not but I think sex is sex and maybe at the time he didn't feel that comfortable at the time to tell you exactly what he liked.

Some many are kinkier then others. Just be sure he is not gay, is he wanting it both ways Or just up the butt.
    Anonymous

• OP here
    he still wants it the reg way
    but
    he slips out of bed in the am to watch the man getting it up the butt, and does not roll over to touch me =this happens more and more
    and yesterday, he got home, we had rare opportunity to get busy, i said after you check your email (yeah right) do you want to come out here and have some sex. he did but first he watched some porn with a guy getting it up the ass from a woman with a strap on

help!! i want the man i meet years ago back

I do not even think of this when i am thinking of sex, i just do not feel any urge to strap a penis on and do him
    Anonymous

• Is this a guy?
    Anonymous

• OMG i had a ex boyfriend who wanted that.. i looked at him like he's a freak and told him if he ask me that one more time it's over lol and we went out for a year after that.. never mentioned it again lol now that's he moved.. we still try to keep in touch, there's still love in the air ;[ i miss him lol
    talk to him about it! ask him why he wants to experience it, and why he would want his butt to be torned and bled for a little bit and be uncomfortable and feels like he has to poop more than often
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think more guys like that then will admit it. Everyone is different, and what feels good to some may not to others. I wouldn't mind it if my guy asked that, but that's me. If it really bothers you and you feel like it's interfering with your sex life, you should talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I would do it on seldom occasions. I'm all about pleasing my man. I have put other things up his rear anyway....
    Anonymous

• Since you are not comfortable with it you need to address it to your husband. One night or when you guys have some alone time ask him about.
    Eventually it will cause a riff between you.
    You never know, once you guys openly talk about it you might be able to compromise and come to a solution to help him.
    Anonymous

• Um no because hes not gay.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2010