what is the best place to buy cute but affordable clothes for kids from 5-10 years old?

i like it when my kids look and feel stylish but we are on a budget.

fourkidssoon

Asked by fourkidssoon at 1:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Justice for Girls, if you have daughters.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Children's Place, Kohl's, and JCPenney.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• children's place is expensive
    go to a thrift store.. with luck, you'll find new clothes or barely worn clothes ;] i know i did.. got 10 outfits for 18 dollars for my son woop! except he's a baby lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Children's Place runs great sales! I don't usually buy anything there full price, but the sales are amazing. I tend to buy a few pieces from places like Old Navy, Justice, Children's Place and then mix that in with cheaper "staples" (white tshirts, denim shorts, etc) from WalMart or Target. They still have cool looking clothes, but my money goes farther that way.

Answer by missanc at 1:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• This is my new fav store for kids clothes: http://www.crazy8.com

And their sales are just as great as old navy, children's place etc.
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 1:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Target... I love their clothes... shirts and pants for $3 and they are WAY CUTE! They always run sales too
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with the other answers. My daughter is 9 and we typically shop at Penneys, Kohls, Target, Justice and Children's Place. Kohls, Childrens' Place and Justice do run very good sales. When she was a baby I mostly bought from Kohls... I'm sort of an addict there! They roll out the red carpet when I walk in. :)
    STLMUM

Answer by STLMUM at 1:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i just found this awesome website and ordered a bunch of my sons clothes on it. it is cookies dept. store. they have top name brands for cheap. dirt cheap. also childrens place.

www.cookieskids.com it will come up as cookies school uniforms because they specialize in uniforms, but there are awesome clothes on there too.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 1:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have a son and 3 daughters and a baby on the way! I go to once upon a child and sell clothes that are too small, and buy there also! It is resale, but they are extremely picky! I love the place maybe not for you, but check it out before you form an opinion!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hands down, the cheapest and cutest is childrensplace.com. They have Monster Sales and everything is under $5. And $5 shipping no matter how much you buy. I rarely buy anywhere else. I can't believe others think it's expensive. I often have bought shorts and T shirts for $3 - $4 a piece. I also like Old Navy and Justice if you have a 40% off coupon.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2010