what do you think about Pampers Dry Max?

i've been hearing lots of opinions on whether they cause dipaer rash. what's the story?

fourkidssoon

Asked by fourkidssoon at 1:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There's a chemical in them that is causing the rashes. They have been recalled due to this reason.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Really? I didn't know they were being recalled... My DS has been using them, and he's notorious for rashes, and hasn't once gotten them. He's been using it for a few months now. I personally love them.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• They didn't cause a rash in my little ones (I've heard that whole recall thing was an urban legend), but I hate them. I think they are flimsy and crunchy and don't work as well as Target's Up & Up, Walgreens generic, or the Sam's Club Member Mark. Pampers really messed up in my opinion.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• All I use are Pampers, but we used the Pampers Sensitive when my son was really little and then switched to Pampers Cruisers. We did use the Dry Max once when they were out of Cruisers in his size - no rashes, no problems - and they worked great for us.

Answer by missanc at 1:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think that they sag like no ones business.
    Anonymous

• HORRIBLE DIAPERS!! They leak like crazy. Especially if you baby is breasfed, the poo is runny and blows out EVERYTIME! Worst diaper ever!
    Anonymous

• Hi Ladies! My name's Amy and I work for Pampers. I saw your question and thought I'd share some info. As a mom myself, I understand your concerns but want to assure you that Pampers Dry Max diapers are safe. We have no plans for a recall. If you'd like to read more, check out our site at http://www.pampers.com/en_US/dry-max-faqs

I'm so glad to see the positive comments from some of you. And if you've been unhappy with Dry Max, we'd love to hear from you. You can call us at 1-877-256-3265 or send an email to http://babycare.custhelp.com/app/ask Your babies are our #1 concern and we're here to help!
    AmyatPampers

Answer by AmyatPampers at 3:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I love the new Pampers Dry Max. And know that Pampers investigated these rashes with top pediatricians. And also know that people at Pampers use Pampers Dry max on their own babies, so they want to protect their kids and would not do anything to harm their own kids.
    There are so many reasons for Diaper Rash, and lots of people want to blame the diaper, but it's not the case. If you liked the old Pampers, the same ingrediants are in the new ones, so if your baby was allergic to something in Pampers, then they would have had that reaction with the Pampers without Dry Max.
    We use them and have no problems with them, no leaks and no rash.
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 10:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010