My DH got the nickname in college, “Donk” and they won’t stop calling him that. (TMI)

My husband’s friends will come over at a group or gathering and they will call him Donk. It never fails someone will ask "why do they call him that?" They have to explain that in college they had gang showers and he got quite the reputation of having a Donkey Dick. So at normal gatherings people are talking about my DH’s big one. It is way too much TMI, it is really embarrassing and frustrating. It is even worse when someone asks me how he got the name?

What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• its better than Dink ...lol

if someone asks why, just say it is a name he got in college or you can even make something else up.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• wow, thats my nic name at work...they call me donkishay..but not because i have a big dick..its because i have a big ass
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• LOL shay...

I would start asking people to quit calling him that. One by one, talk to everyone who calls him that & tell them that it really bothers you. Talk to yout husband about it too, maybe he can help you get the word out.

I have a friend who used to be called prancing pony...yeah...his wife hated it. She ventually would smack people when they called him that. It's been a few years & they do not call him that anymore. Now they joke about how tough his wife is...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Ug, I had a problem like this with my ex-dh. He had a large nail tattooed on his shaft and bragged about it to all of his friends. For the longest time everytime I saw his friends they would ask me if I got 'nailed'. It was ridiculous. We were all at our house one day and I got so peeved that I stood up and said 'thats enough, cut the BS and if I hear one more thing about my husbands penis or my getting nailed, none of you are going to be welcome here which will make it really hard to stay friends with my husband' They all hated me after, but it stopped.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Leslie, I am guessing I will have to do the same. They will jsut not let it go.
    Anonymous

• i would start naming them Hater #1, Hater #2, etc AND say why until they stop. I'm proud of my donkey dick hung husband, but I dont have anybody doing that about him.
    Anonymous