Belly bandits?? Anyone ever try them?

Do they work?

Heather_Estes

Asked by Heather_Estes at 2:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what are belly bandits?
    Anonymous

• You wrap them around your stomach after you have your baby. Its suposed to help your stomach tighten back up.
    Heather_Estes

Answer by Heather_Estes at 2:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I knew a girl that wore an old fashioned corset after she had her babies and her belly was flat as a board 2 weeks after delivery! I think it might work if you have the right body type. I mean, my gf was a rail to begin with and only gained about 25lbs in her pregnancies. Genes were on her side! I'm a big woman, and even though I don't gain much weight while pregnant (8lbs with DD!) there is no way something like that would get my belly looking like it did pre-babies!
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 2:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I wore one after my c-section and yes it really did help! I wore it all the time even going out and it helped my muscles alot and it made me feel better also when walking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• where can one find them?
    marinesweetie

Answer by marinesweetie at 1:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Im not sure what stores sell them.I do know that Babies R Us and Target have them. You can google them and it should tell you where you can get them at. Im going to give them a try after I have my baby. Wont hurt to give it a try :)
    Heather_Estes

Answer by Heather_Estes at 4:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2010