I need an income.... it needs to be something that wont cost me a whole lot to start up front & that will bring enough in to make ends meet every week. any suggestions?

Im a single mom with a baby thats 3 months short of a year old. I have no job. No income & stay at home mom. Anything legit exist? Advice & help needed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• At home child care
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 2:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Oh my...ignore the 1st person's answer. sounds like trouble.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 2:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• westathome.com
    real work at home taking orders from infomercials. I worked there. Minimum wage plus commish-no start up fees.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• At home childcare, a paper route (seriously!), sell Avon. Your start up is $20 for Avon, it depends on childcare if you are certified I'm not sure how much it costs to start but not much.
    Anonymous

• why do you say this, SoniaL? Have you ever tried HGR? It is not trouble. I am earning with it.

Are you earning by getting other people to pay to join and earn for themselves?? Is that how it works?? It is called a pyramid scheme and while it can earn some people money it is not means to make a realistic living unless you are at the top of the pyramid and getting other people to give you money so that they can join and recruit others.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 2:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I had my home business with mary kay. it didnt work out. plus i had a crappy director. she didnt train me or anything.
    she kept saying o well come over & do this. all she wanted was the money out of me. so anyways. no go on avon.
    its in the mall 20 mins from my home.
    jkcr21

Answer by jkcr21 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• www.iboplus.com/rcolter It's just $9.95 to get started until June 21st!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I did the Mary Kay thing also, did not go so well. I am now selling Gold Canyon Candles and loving it. I work w/ a great team who want to help us succeed in our business. Right now there is a promotion going on which is only $35 to start. Let me know if you would like anymore information.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Sounds like Discovery Toys would be a great solution for you. With Discovery Toys you can take your child/toy tester with you. You can start earning your first month. Also when you join my team Discovery Toys has tons of training and I will help you succeed if you are coachable. It is fun to play for a living!
    Bethe' Smith
    discoverytoyslink.com/akbethesmith
    crmommy@hotmail.com
    907-715-7867
    Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 2:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• there are tons of things you can do.. a job or a business or a rep job. i have a list of hundreds if you need help email me.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010