Has anyone heard of russ dalbys winning in the cash flow business? is it crap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• i dont trust anything that comes in the form of an infomercial.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 2:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes I've heard of it... And technically, it's not crap. There are people succeeding with it. HOWEVER, that could be said for just about ANY money making "system" or business... I met a woman who earns 6 figures with Avon... But does that mean that if you join Avon you're going to earn 6 figures? Nope... Same goes for this "system." You will get the tools and training from this system, but YOU still have to make it work for you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• let me know how iy goes for you, we are doing the Kiyosaki thing.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 11:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• his system is crap, when looked at by most investors and such. It's one of those things that gets laughed at. However, the business itself, is real... and you can make decent money. However, it is a PITA finding deals!
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2010