• In the Spotlight:

For those who have gone through Forclosure...

How did you get through it? I just found out yesterday that my loan modification was denied and my home sold this morning. I feel like it's the end of the world right now, I know it's not. I feel so sick.... We thankfully have a place to live. We're moving in with my parents, but it's going to be a huge adjustment. Any helpful tips...

Thank You

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• well this was by far extremely stressful times for us. We were so stressed trying to find a place that would accept us so we were worried we may be on the street. With time it gets better but we have struggled alot since losing our home. Our company said we did not qualify for help. The move was extremely stressful. Try to be grateful you have a place to go even though living with others is very hard. take it one day at a time. We are able to get another home so things do look up. We are waiting till I finish school but we do qualify now. We filed bankrupcy so its been a challenge. We luckily finally found a landlord who would rent to us. Till this point our credit was good and with the economy we took a downward tumble!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE...

Thanks for your input. Seems like you were in a similar situation. I hope that things get better for you.

Best Wishes!
    Anonymous