toys for a three month old

any ideas for toys for a three month old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I prefer toys that don't have too much electronic stuff. So we got a small mat that had a rattle ball that they can make spin, a mirror, and a crunch flap. I also has a bar with dangling toys, one of which plays music when the ball turns. The other dangle toys are velcro and come off and she (8 months) enjoys tearing them off. As a 3 month old she practiced with hitting the one toy that made music when it was hit just right.

Too much noise is over stimulating.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• A tummy-time mat, I guess, and maybe some colorful rings. At that age, babies don't really care about anything but it being brightly colored, and maybe having different textures, but even then, it's still hard for them to grasp and hold on to anything, so it would probably be better just to have stuff for her to look at and swat at.
    Anonymous

• OP here

Thanks, any recomended belly mats?
    Anonymous

• Definitely the Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Playmat w/- Lights&Music. Amazon.com has it for $49. I purchased it for my Son & he loved it. It comes with a mirror, lights, Sounds & toys that hang. It folds up for storage & travel. He even napped on it on the floor.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010