How do you get on a schedule?

I am not even on any kind of schedule. I have a three year old that does not nap and a three month old that barely sleeps. I feel lazy not having one and I wast too much time. I need motorvation and ideas. We wake up at 7am and go to bed at 11pm. The 3 month old goes to bed at 9pm. Please help i keep saying im going to do it its just it never gets done. Im get depressed thinking about how lazy i am. Any help or things to help motovate myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Write down the things you do everyday and then arrange them in an order that makes sense. Rather than trying to stick to a rigid schedule (lunch at 12!), try shooting for 1/2 hour intervals (lunch will start between 11:30-12). After the first day or two, you can make adjustments where you need to in order to fit your lifestyle. The more you do it, the more routine it will become for you and pretty soon it will be like 2nd nature! I hardly ever look at the clock anymore, I just know about what time it is by where I am in my schedule.

Answer by missanc at 8:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Posted this

Im a SAHM
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure, but I am your clone. Hugs!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• well, I have four and one on the way! Here goes... I make dinner at 5 have them bathed and in bed by six, TV off by 8. Wake up is 6:30, breakfast, house cleaning, then outside time. Lunch at 11:30. Quiet/nap time til 2. Then wing it til dinner and bath and bed time! Good luck!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2010