What do you think of your DH going to a legitimate Massage Parlor?

I know they are very relaxing and many places are legitimate – No happy endings. But do you want another woman touching your man? If they are legitimate I am sure they "drape” but usually the guys go nude and I read that guys almost always get an erection at from the massages. I told my DH there is no way he is going.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Why don't you find a massuse (spelling?) and have a couples massage IN YOUR HOME.
    Anonymous

• here's the thing, legit or not, if someone is touching my man in a way that can make him have an erection...NO WAY. I will either go with him, or if he really needs a massage he can have a male massusse.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i wouldnt send my hubby to something like that but my husband has had messages done at our local day spa but nothing fishy happens there.
    Anonymous

• I have heard the home ones or the private massages are worse. THey keep their clients happy.
    Anonymous

• Bearsjen, There is no way my DH is going to have a man give him a massage. ewwww.
    Anonymous

• I have been getting my husband appointments with a great massage therapist for several months now. I don't care that she's a woman. What I care about is that she's helping my husband with his neck and back muscles which cause him major pain. And I'm sorry, but the way she does massages are in no way sensual. Relaxing and relieving, yes, but sensual, no. I thin it's a stupid reason to tell your husband he can't do something. Not only are you being controlling, but you're saying that getting an erection is the same as cheating. Do you know how often a guy gets an erection for no reason whatsoever?
    Anonymous

• Why dont you have sex with him like 3-4 times before he goes, so he wont be in the mood? Im saying that seriously :-)
    Anonymous

• How do you know it's legit? My sister worked for a major chain spa and they gave the client whatever they wanted if they paid enough.
    Anonymous

• Haha.. If my husband wants to be rubbed down.. I'll be the one doing it. He wouldn' twant some man rubbing all over me.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Wouldn't bother me. My dh went to one when he was having some neck issues. He is way to backward to take his pants off :)
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 3:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2010