If I wash the kids clothes in hot water will that set in the stain or is drying what sets in the stain???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• drying

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I always thought it was drying
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 3:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• OP HERE the reason I am asking is because my kids are very hard on their clothes and I guess I was wanting to see if washing them in hot water will get their clothes clean because everytime I use stain spray or any treatments they don't work. So wanted to see what happs if I wash them in hot water if that will help get their clothes clean.
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately many kids are hard on their clothes. I always found that if I put a little detergent or even Dawn dishwashing liquid on a stain, the day it occurs, when I do wash the clothing,( and most times not that day even) the stain tends to come out.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 5:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• With my kids I have the spray and wash sticks when I take off the cloths or have them take them off and bring it to me, I rub a good layer on it. Then when I get around to washing it (usually in the next few days) I use the color safe bleach. There is rarly a little bit of a stain left. I just repeat before drying it and it is good to go. Good luck.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010