Kayden Maleek .... ?

What do you thing of this name for our little boy? I'm only 22 weeks pregnant and just found out that it's a boy. My husband likes the first name but not the 2nd one that much, but I just thought this was beautiful! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I love kayden, that's my middle son's name. Not to sure how to pronounce the middle, but it looks good :)
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 3:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I love it....I love the first name as well at least yours likes that name lol. We have 2 girls, but I wanted the first name for a boy, but DH kept telling me no he said it was a girl name I was like it is not lol. We want one more baby and if it is a boy next time I am going to try to brib him into letting me name him that lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Kayden is overused and is now a common girls' name.
    Anonymous

• Malik or Maleek is definitely a boy's name. DOesn't it mean "great"? It's Turkic. The girl's equivalent is Malika / Maleeka.
    MamaZoya

Answer by MamaZoya at 4:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think it is very cute!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2010