Weird skin loss

Today I was just sitting around when I suddenly felt something sort of slimy and gooey between my teeth. I pulled out a string of what I thought was white mucus, then started to check my other teeth and found another. As I was feeling around my mouth for more, I realized that it was actually skin from the inside of my lip that was just sloughing off! It was really weird. It didn't hurt, my lip isn't sore and the texture isn't any different. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Health

• Do you have or have you recently had chapped lips?

Sometimes when I brush my teeth I brush my lips after with my toothbrush just to get the dead skin cells off.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No, and this was actually on the inside of my lip, as in right in front of my teeth, on the inside, where it's all wet. It was just crazy.
    Anonymous

• maybe ure shedding skin like a snake !
    Anonymous