birth control question... please help

So I tried to pick up my pills last Friday when the pharmacy called back telling me there were no more refills and they just needed the name of the doctor to call so I could get them. Now after almost a full week of phone calls to my doctor she finally decided to call up to refill them today. Now if I was suppose to have started them on Sunday how would this work? Do I have to take two a day for a few days or just not take them at all this month? I am so confused lol.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wait until Sunday and then start taking them. Otherwise you can start taking them like normal now.............but it's easier to just wait until Sunday.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• OP
    If I wait til Sunday would I take it til the pack runs out or stop after two weeks are done?
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Take it til the pill pack runs out.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• To be really safe though you should use a back up birth control method for the next month.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• If by start Sunday you mean this past Sunday then either just start them now or wait until this coming Sunday to keep it on Sunday. You will need to use BACKUP for this month though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2010