is it worth it to go to the gym twice a week?

i just got a membership at a local gym. but im only able to go twice a week. is it even worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• oh yes!!
    have fun!
    what may be 2 days now, could change in the future!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hell yeah work it by doing a circuit and the days you cannot go walk or for thirty minutes. I start this Friday going to the gym five days a week.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• ofcourse it is !!! if u want , rest of the days u can do some warm-up exercise at home. u can easily get ''exercise cds'' at really cheap price, search for videos on youtube or other health website. or even flip though channels on ure tv and im sure you will find something useful. 15-20 mins of that everyday is also extremely helpful
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, do as much as you can the rest of the week at home even if its just jumping jacks and crucnhes.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 5:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Financially is it worth it? Probably not. Healthwise? Of course - some exercise is much better than none!

Answer by missanc at 10:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I agree with missanc. Gyms can be expensive which is why last year we went 5 days a week lol. We used up as much time as we could. But as far as your health goes, yes, you could benefit from it. Remember to keep (I'm assuming you already are) eating healthy and drinking tons of water. You would not want all of that exercise go to waste by not eating right.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• for me no..I actually found classes where I pay as I go. I did a zumba class today for $7..gyms are too much for me and it would be hard for me to go so I do this class once a week and work out at home the rest of the week. breaks it up some.
    Anonymous