Sick And Need Help.

So DD1 (19months) and I are sick. Stuffy, snotty, she's coughing, I have a headache. DD2 (5weeks) is the only one not sick anymore. So I was wondering, if I pump and put some milk in DD1's sippy cup if it would help her get better quicker? Any idea mamas? If it will help, how much and how often? Thank you!

Sparta.

Asked by Sparta. at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dunno some moms would say yes, but i'm under the impression that milk thickens mucus. It's better to use pedialyte and tussin and clear all that stuff out.

lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Breastmilk is not like cow's milk. It CANNOT hurt and can only help. Go ahead, do whatever you can do.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Thanks Gdiamante! If you see this question again in the BFing group, lol ignore it since you already answered! :)
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 5:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2010