dizzy, lightheaded, and blurred vision...

I am about 11 1/2 weeks pregnant. Last night around 10pm when I was sitting down watching tv, my vision got really blurry and I got very dizzy and lightheaded. It went away after about 20 mins it so but then I had a killer headache. Well now it is 2 in the afternoon and for about the last few hours I have still been dizzy and lightheaded. I'm not really sure what to do or if I should do anything but wait it out or what. Anyone else have this? What'd you do? What caused it? Anything would help. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 5:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• High blood pressure?
    Low blood pressure?
    Fluid in your ears?

Call a doctor.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 5:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• mine was low iron. prenatal vitamins have iron in them. other than that, that just happens with pregnancy sometimes.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I would get it checked out by your doctor just to make sure it's not anything serious.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 5:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I had something like that happen before, and I figured out It was just from being dehydrated.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Could be anything listed above or being dehydrated esp if it's hot where you live I hope you gave your OB's office a call that is what they are there for. G/L.
    Anonymous

• The same thing happened to me and my doctor said that when you are pregnant your blood pressure will run alittle low because you are basically shareing it with the baby. If it persits for more then 3 days or just cant seem to get used to it i would call the doctor.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• This has been happening to me a lot to...
    I was anemic pre-pregnancy, so it could be that. But I have a feeling it has to do with blood pressure this time...
    I'm getting it checked out at my next appointment.

I recommend you get it checked out as well.
    MrsAdorkable

Answer by MrsAdorkable at 8:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2010