Do you think it is OK for my DH to walk around the house with Morning Wood?

We have a boy and a girl that are 1 and 3. My hubby is nice enough to get up with kids in the morning but 90% of the time he still has morning wood. I know it is natural. I really didn’t think anything of it until I got up last weekend and my mom had spent the night and he is “up” making pancakes. He wears jammie pants, but with his size, it is really hard not to notice. I think my mom was OK with it, she raised many boys, but it started me thinking about the kids. Do you think I should confront him about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Why confront him about it. There is nothing he can do about it.
    Anonymous

• sorry i dont have an answer but i cant even imagine what my mom would have done! my hubby wont even get out of the bed if people are over and the door is open to our room! lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lol He has jammies on, what else would you like him to do about it?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Atleast it seems like your kids are still too young to think anything of it, or even notice
    Anonymous

• Joyce, Don't you think your mom knows about Morning Wood?
    Anonymous

• My SO does this too and I have a 4 yr old DD. I made him pull it up towards his belly button and wear his shirt over it. It's not noticable that way. I wouldn't want my DD staring at his goods.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• buhahahahahahahahah. My bbh would say: "What do you want me to do woman, cut it off?"

Let his flag fly what's it gonna hurt?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• OP Here, I could confront himm, but I am glad his comfortable around my mom. She is over way to much for him to hide out. I am just worried what the kids will start to think. I never rememeber my dad havign that issue, thank god.
    Anonymous

• Leeslie, does that work? It is already pretty high up due to his size.
    Anonymous

• My SO is about 8 inches hard, and it works fine for him. I always wondered if maybe it was a little uncomfortable, but he says it is fine. When you have a 1 yr old Girl, its probably not a big deal, but they start to get curious... I never saw my dads wood either and wouldn't want to, I feel it should be left in the bedroom. IMO...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010