Do you think "true love" is possible at age 15?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i thought i was head over heals in love at that age but i was wrong. Then i had a few more come along that i was sooo in love with. I think 15 is a nice age to experience a love experience but thats all it is.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes I do..I found my true love at 15 but had to part ways because of distance. 18 years later I met him again and the feelings had always been there for him and they were for me too. We both had never forgot about eachother.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Its possible - But I sure would be miserable if it was always true !
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Possible? Yes. Is it very likely? NO.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No.
    Anonymous

• No. Who you are at 15 is nowhere near who you'll be at 15 maturity wise. I believe its easy to feel infatuated at 15.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes- I met my hubby when I was fifteen (he was seventeen.) Fell totally in love, got engaged when I was eighteen, got married when I was twenty. Absolutely no one thought it would last... we had a lot going against us, like the fact that we were young, were from different ethnicities, did not have our family's support on his side of the family... a long story short, we've now been married almost twelve years, we are still in love, we have three wonderful kids (aged eight, six, and three- so no, we didn't 'have' to get married) and are a happy, productive, typical couple. I realize this probably isn't the norm, but it's definitely possible!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Without doubt!

My grandparents had a great love story! And they started dating when my gram was only 15 (he was 20 I think) A year later they were married, and she was actually kicked out of school for getting married... But they were together and happy for 30 years when my grandfather died. My grandmother is in her 60's today and will tell you first hand that yes, true love is more than possible at 15!

Now, is it common? No, but I don't really think "true love" is common period! If it were we wouldn't have an over 50% divorce rate.

Does that mean though that just because it's not "true love" at 15 that it isn't love? No, not at all. My 2yr old knows he loves him mom... He is capable of love, even at 2. How could we be capable of love at 2 and not at 15? Love is more than possible at that age, even if it's not always that life changing "true love" we wish it could be.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I thought so but was totally wrong, but on special situations I guess u can
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2010