Did you know? WARNING IF YOU ARE PUTTING FLOORING IN!!!!

My husband used to work for Empire & Nation Floor Direct. I used to have to drop him off every morning. Example: Empire subs out the work to a subcontractor. That subcontractor hires an illegal immigrant to go to the customers homes to do the work for cheap money. I confronted empire that my husband knew one of the illegal immigrants had killed someone before coming to this country and had served time in jail but is working(they are friendly with him he is very handsome). They told me it’s up to the subcontractor to look into whom he hires to work. The next day they fired my husband and called me names and told me to mind my own business. It bothers me NOT that they are illegal but that they have not been screened. This is the truth I have video of them loading up there vans.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Does this really surprise you? It's the contractors that are making all the money. This is good information though! Thanks for the warning!!! I'm lucky my BBH does all that stuff himself.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• op here

Surprise no. Upset me yes. It’s frustrating to me that these people could be child molesters for all we know. My hubby wanted to go to the news but it don’t want all the drama it’s not going to change anything. He will never get another job again. He now has a better job anyways. It’s just scary. Some of these people go into your home when you are not there.
    Anonymous

• what does BBH stand for ?
    Anonymous

• How did you find out about his criminal past? I'd be furious and I'd take it up with the Better Business Bureau or the contractor's organization.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• op here

the man told my hubby. This is so crazy im sure there are others that have shady pasts too
    Anonymous