if you shop on ebaby please read

I ordered a charger for my laptop Friday morning it says it should take 3-5 days to get to me with the holiday Monday I know it should take longer. I have a tracking number (it is coming ups) and it says it is Warrendale, PA and that is has been processed. I looked on mapquest and from Warrendale, PA to where I am Akron, Oh it says like an hour and 40 minutes so when do you think it will get to me? I guess I am just getting impassiont since I just got a screen for it 2 weeks ago and haven't had it in a year then my charger goes so does anyone have a clue when it may get here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It needs to be processed in Warrendale which usually takes a day (today) so it should be put on a truck tomorrow morning and be driven to your post office (if it is a direct route from Warrendale to Akron) and processed tomorrow in Akron and then out to you Saturday. That is if it is a direct route from Warrendale to Akron.
    Anonymous

• The tracker will tell you when it's on a truck for delivery. Most likely tomorrow or Monday.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Well it usually takes a while, about a day, for the order to go through, which would have been Tuesday. 3-5 business days from then is this Friday, or early to mid next week. Sometimes UPS delivers on Saturdays too.
    Anonymous