would you like to have multiples? Do you think you could handle it on your own and how many do you think you could handle?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I could handle twins. Thats it

Answer by louise2 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I could handle twins.

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'm really scared of having twins, more I would flip out lol. I don't know if I could handle it.

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have 5 now. Three one which were born within 1 year 10 months of each other (feb 24, 04/Jan 16, 05/Dec 27, 06), lovingly referred to as Irish Triplets.

• I think twins would be okay. There are several sets of twins in my family and SO always joked that they were 2 in there when I was pregnant(which there wasn't). But I think anymore than that would require more attention than I could give.

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i am due with twins in about 6 1/2 weeks!!! im so excited and yes i can handle it, i alread have a 3 yr old so life will be challenging ..LOL but im ready for it.

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have twins and while I love them to pieces I would never recommend trying for multiples.

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i would love to have twins. maybe even triplets, but i would want my mom close by so i could atleast call her all the time. lol

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I always said before thinking about children that if i ever did get pregnant I wanted a set of boy girl twins. That was it and I would be done. I wanted a boy and a girl and get all done with at once.. Lol but I had my son and I am happier than ever.
    But guess what I am pregnant again and now they think it is twins. I think i can handle it if they are and after thinking about it I would love it if they were twins.

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• How do you "try" for multiples?